Monday, January 14, 2013

My Recent Obsession: Pinterest

Usually, when I write a "My Recent Obsession" post, I'm obsessing over a campaign photograph I saw i na magazine or a recent fashion trend but not this time. The last few days I've been hopelessly addicted to Pinterest!

My profile
One of my boards

If you're looking for some inspiration for anything from how to style a new article of clothing, a fun new hairstyle, a trendy makeup look, or redecorating your room Pinterest is a great place to go. It is home of tons of pictures of art, photography, fashion, interior design, recipes etc. pinned by some very creative people. I've been having so much fun with this website and now have 10 boards and 146 pins/repins. Pinterest is such a unique website. If you love being inspired then you should totally make an account... like right now. 

XO, BL

Follow me! Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment