What we carry around with us every day says so much about who we are. Here is what I carry around in my bag when I'm on the go.
|My fabulous kitty, Peaches, wanted to be featured.|
Some of my favorite bags are by Steve Madden and Betsey Johnson. Currently, I've been rocking a brown Steve Madden messenger bag with gold hardware I love it! Here's what I fill it with (Starting from the top left corner)
- Texas Instrument Calculator: I carry this around with me during the week so that I'm always prepared in math class. I love this one because its hot pink with army print details (totally trendy!)
- Static Guard Spray: This stuff is a total lifesaver! I use so much of it. If my hair is static-y when I wake up I'll spray some on my brush. If I'm wearing my favorite pea coat I'll spray some on the collar to prevent static-y clothes and hair. Its perfect for the wintertime because it really helps with flyaways and sticky clothes. Not to mention its really inexpensive.
- Tissues: A total essential! You'd never guess how much having a travel size pack comes in handy (especially during cold/flu season). Plus, the tribal print packaging is so cute!
- Small Digital Camera: I don't always carry one around but sometimes if I know I might be needing one I'll bring my small pink digital Polaroid i735 camera opposed to my Nikon Coolpix L120 which is much larger/bulkier.
- eos Lipbalm: My friend Meghan introduced me to this product and I have been obsessed with it ever since! The one pictured is in Sweet Mint which is super minty (obviously) and refreshing. I also love Strawberry Sorbet, which I usually use when I wake up.
- Assorted Pens, Pencils, and Highlighters: These are mainly for school but I leave them in there all the time. I always carry around a mechanical pencil, a black ballpoint pen, a pink highlighter, and an art pencil (for all my art kids I prefer a 6B, 4B, or H)
- Pop-up Hairbrush: I love this thing. Basically, its a pop-up hairbrush on one side and a mirror on the other. So awesome!
- Band-aids: This is sort of embarrassing but I fall... a lot. So I've learned that keeping band-aids around all the time is a very good idea. These are my favorites they are the Cynthia Rowley Band-aids which I think is pretty awesome.
- Makeup Bag & Makeup: I always carry around a bunch of lip products in my super cute polka dotted makeup bag. Right now I'm carrying around a NYX lipgloss in Gold Pink, a NYX lipstick in Narcissus, a Maybelline Baby Lips lipbalm in Pink Punch, and a Rimmel London lipgloss in Fuschia Fever. Also in my makeup bag I carry a pressed powder compact (not pictured), a makeup sponge, a ponytail holder, bobby pins, and Gold Bond lotion.
- Hailey Fragrance Rollerball: I have always loved this scent by Aeropostale. They just started making it in a rollerball which is perfect for applying during the day.
- Large Gold Hoop Earrings: You never know when you'll need to add a fun accessory.
- Sunglasses and Case: Aviators are my favorite style.
- Earbuds for my iPod
- Mini Flashlight: This also somewhat embarrassing, sometimes I use this to locate things I need in my bag.
- Sweet Pea Handsanitizer: A huge necessity during cold/flu season. I use this all through the day.
- Pink Fragrance Mist: I love this scent. I apply it after P.E. to freshen up. For my bag I have it in the travel size.
- Dogs Lanyard: I show off some Bulldog Pride by putting my keys on this awesome lanyard.
- Assorted Gum: This one pretty much self-explanatory
- Betsey Johnson Wallet: I love this! Find a similar one here!
- Black Faux Leather Gloves: A stylish way to keep your hands warm.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading about what I carry around with me on a day-to-day basis. I had a really fun time with this post.
Love this blog? I'm happy to hear! Make sure to follow Freshmen Fashion on www.blogger.com and www.bloglovin.com!
For fabulous fashion randomness make sure to follow me!
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own!