Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Follow Freshmen Fashion with Blogger

I would like to start off this post by saying THANK YOU for all the lovely comments I have been receiving! When I started this blog in the summer I never imagined that I'd be receiving as many comments and views as I have been in the past few weeks. You guys are amazing. If you ever have any post ideas you can always let me know what you think either in a comment or tweet (@beverlylorraine). Your thoughts and opinions about this blog will always be appreciated and taken into consideration. I also love reading your fashion blogs so if you have one leave a comment with a link to your homepage and I'll gladly check it out.

I am very thankful for all of the views Freshmen Fashion has been receiving and I would love it if you would follow this blog using Blogger or Bloglovin'! Here's how you can follow me with Blogger:

1.) Go to www.blogger.com and enter your Gmail email address and password.




2.) After you type in that information you will be taken to your Blogger homepage. Under wear it says "Reading List" click on "Add".


3.) Once you click "Add" a new window will pop up. Make sure that "Add from URL" is selected.


4.) Copy and paste this link, http://freshmenfashion.blogspot.com/, into the box next to "Add from URL". Then click the orange "Follow" button.



If you do follow Freshmen Fashion with Blogger or Bloglovin it would be greatly appreciated.
I wish you all a very merry holiday season.
XO, BL
Can't get enough Freshmen Fashion? I'm happy to hear! Follow me on Twitter, Instagram (@beverlylorraine), Polyvore, and Bloglovin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment