Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Recent Obsession: Karmin, Rachel Zoe, and Coach

I was scrolling through Twitter the other day when I saw a tweet from Rachel Zoe saying how awesome it was to style Karmin for Coach. "Wait, what?" I asked myself (if you follow me then you know how much I love Karmin). I read further and found out that my favorite stylist was styling one of my favorite bands for a music video recorded exclusively for Coach. I knew that the outcome of this amazing mixture had to be as Rachel Zoe would say, "maj"! Soon enough I found myself watching Karmin's "Sleigh Ride" music video on repeat. As you've probably guessed the styling was awesome. So, I've decided to help you guys achieve a few of Amy and Nick's looks from the video for less.

How to get Amy's look:




 
Forever 21  beanie $4, Target watch $15, Nordstrom scarf $39, Kohl's turtleneck on sale for $40.60, Forever21 sunglasses $5.80, Charlotte Russe boots $45.50


In the "Sleigh Ride" video Amy was styled in a series of winter-ready outfits by the fabulous stylist, Rachel Zoe. My favorite piece she wears in the video is an orange knit hat which sells on Coach's website for $128. I found a much cheaper alternative for only $4 on forever21.com which looks pretty similar to the Coach version. Throughout the video Amy also rocks a pair of awesome knee-high black boots. I thought that these ones from Charlotte Russe were just as cool for only $45.50. I also thought that the houndstooth cape that Amy wore was very chic.

How to get Nick's look:

 
 
Target sweater $69.99, Express scarf $49.90, H&M hat $17.95, Forever21 trapper hat $9.90
 
 
In the "Sleigh Ride" video Nick's outfits are just as fashion-forward as Amy's. He absolutely rocks a furry trapper hat (I found an inexpensive look alike on forever21.com). My favorite look of his in the video was when he wore a navy blue cardigan with a striped scarf and felt fedora. I found a similar sweater from the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection by rag & bone for $69.99. The brown leather jacket Nick wore was also very nice.
 
Needless to say, all of the outfits styled by Rachel Zoe in this music video were both chic and perfect for the winter. Amy and Nick both looked wonderful dressed all in Coach. What a great collaboration!
 
To watch the "Sleigh Ride" music video, some behind the scenes footage, and to see some of Karmin's favorite Coach picks click here.
 
The collages used in this post were made using www.polyvore.com. You can check them out here and here.
Love this blog? I'm happy to hear! Make sure to follow Freshmen Fashion on www.blogger.com and www.bloglovin.com!
For fabulous fashion randomness make sure to follow me!
Twitter (www.twitter.com/beverlylorraine)
Instagram (@beverlylorraine)

XO, BL
 


1 comment: