Sunday, December 30, 2012

Midnight Kiss

New Year's eve is almost here! I've created some fun party-worthy makeup looks for you guys which were all inspired by some of my favorite lip products.

Classic with an Edgy Twist:


 
Pair this classic deep red lipstick with edgy smokey eyes, voluminous lashes, and super matte skin.
 
 
 
Flirty, Fun, & Bold:
 
 
Shiny Kiss Flavored Gloss in More Mimosa
 


Pair this shiny peach lipgloss with perfect skin, flushed cheeks, bold black cat eyes, and long lashes.
 
 
 
 
Modern & Natural with a Touch of Shimmer:
 
 
 
 
Pair this nude gloss with plum smokey eyes, shimmery bronzer, and lush lashes.
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's eve and a great and successful 2013.

 
XO, BL
 
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD TAKE MY SURVEY!
Love this blog? I'm happy to hear! Make sure to follow Freshmen Fashion on www.blogger.com and www.bloglovin.com!
For fabulous fashion randomness make sure to follow me!
Instagram (@beverlylorraine)




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment