Monday, August 5, 2013

I’m just now realizing that Freshmen Fashion is now over 1 year old. It is crazy to think that a year has passed. I have learned so much since starting this blog and it has introduced me to some awesome things and people. The fashion blogging community is very supportive of all of it’s members and I am happy to be one of those members.
It’s amazing how much can happen in a single year. I can’t believe that I will never be a high school freshman ever again. It's insane! Freshmen Fashion has been a place for me to talk about all of the things that I love and to share them with people who love them just as much as I do. I started this blog last summer to document my Freshmen year in fashion and to intermix my two greatest loves fashion and writing. I set out to showcase attainable fashion that was chic and affordable. I truly hope that my readers find inspiration from Freshmen Fashion. 
I want  to say thank you to everyone who has visited Freshmen Fashion, read a post, left a comment, and followed. I love reading your feedback. It makes me feel great to think that people appreciate the things that I write about. 
Personally, I believe that I have grown as a writer since my very first post written all the way back on June 12, 2012. I can only hope to better my writing and fashion knowledge in the future through this blog.
Thank you to everyone that has supported me over this past year. I greatly appreciate it. 
I hope that Freshmen Fashion will introduce to me to even more amazing blogs, people, and opportunities over the next year.
Thank you so much,
BL

Looking for more exposure for your fashion website or clothing company? 
Advertise with my blog Freshmen Fashion!
Email beverlylorrainefashion@gmail.com for more info or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment