If I could have anything for Christmas I would choose these six items from my wishlist.
|1. It by Alexa Chung, Barnes & Noble, $19.32. 2. Oversized Original Wayfarer, Ray-Ban, $150 3. Mid-Size Silver Color Stainless Steel Lexington Chronograph Watch, Michael Kors, $225. 4. Solid Butterfly Knit Infinity Scarf, Aeropostale, SALE $14.75 (orig. $29.50). 5. BGammbit Leopard Zipper Satchel, Steve Madden, $69.95. 6. 'Indulge' Lipstick, M.A.C., $15.|
2. Ray-Bans - I love the look of these sunglasses. You really can't go wrong with a pair of classic black wayfarers.
3. Michael Kors Watch - I have mentioned my obsession with Michael Kors' oversized watches plenty of times. This one is my favorite.
4. Aeropostale Infinity Scarf - I'm in need of an ivory knit scarf. This one from Aeropostale is perfect.
5. Steve Madden Bag - The zipper on my favorite brown bag just broke and this awesome cheetah print purse would be a great update.
6. M.A.C. Lipstick - I've been all about burgundy lips lately. The M.A.C. lipstick that I already own is lovely and I would like to add this color to my collection.
Stay tuned for more gift guides.
I'll be posting a new guide each weekend right up until Christmas.
In the meantime, check out the rest of this year's guides.