Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fabulous (Leopard) Find of the Week

Vintage Leopard Strap Watch from Betsey Johnson
This week's Fabulous Find is by one of my all time favorite designers, the amazing, Betsey Johnson. I decided to feature this watch for many reasons. One of them being that I just love the look of a big 'ol watch on a girl. It's definitely one of favorite menswear turned women's wear trends that I love. Second, the classic Betsey Johnson leopard print totally makes the watch and adds a bit of spice and femininity  Finally, I love the face and roman numerals. Some might be a bit intimidated by wearing a watch with such a bold pattern, but for me, leopard's a neutral. This classy and sassy watch is $105 and you can buy one right here. Did I mention shipping is free when you spend $100? If that doesn't seal the deal then I don't know what will. 

XO, 
BL 

No comments:

Post a Comment