Welcome back, Meghan, Freshmen Fashion's go-to when it comes to beauty and makeup.
This year Meghan has chosen 9 of her favorite picks for the holiday season to help you shop for the makeup obsessed member of your gift list.
|1. The Cookie Exchange Set, Philosophy, $24. 2. Little Love Potions!, Benefit Cosmetics, $36. 3. Dramatic Eyes Long Wear Eye Shadow Collection, Hard Candy, $4.88. 4. Naturally Naughty Make-up Kit, Hard Candy, $8. 5. Vice Palette 2, Urban Decay, $59. 6. Synthetic Precision Kit, Sigma Beauty, $57. 7. Organic Lip Balm - 4 Flavor Multipack, eos, $10.99. 8. 3-Pack Knee High Socks, Xhilaration, $7.50. 9. Curlipops 1" Curling Iron Wand, Bed Head, $32.49.|
1. "[Philosophy The Cookie Exchange Set] is perfect for those girls who love to enhance their natural beauty! Complete with a lip gloss, lotion, and shower gel/bubble bath! It is holiday scented and smells like different yummy cookies!"
2. "[Benefit Little Love Potions Set] includes everything you need for a daily makeup look! Each of these products I personally enjoy. The travel size products allow you to try out many different products!"
3. "[Hard Candy Eyes Long Wear Eye Shadow Collection] comes with 4 waterproof eye shadow pencils. This is a great gift for those who like to experiment with color! They can be used as eye shadows or liners."
4. "[Hard Candy Naturally Naughty Makeup Kit] has everything you need for a night out eye look! For girls who like dramatic smokey eyes this is a perfect kit!"
5. "Yes, [Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette] is a little bit of an investment, but as an owner of the original Vice and a lover of Urban Decay shadows, this is a great gift! These shadows are smooth and highly pigmented. The palette has many different colors in it, so it is perfect for girls who like to experiment with shadows."
6. "Every makeup lover needs some good brushes to apply her new makeup with! [Sigma Synthetic Precision Kit 4 piece] comes with four durable eye shadow brushes. This is personally on my Christmas list year!"
7. "Eos lip balms are a favorite of mine and many other girls. This pack of four is a great stocking stuffer or a great gift for anyone on a low budget!"
8. "I know this isn't exactly what you may have thought of getting someone for a gift, but wearing riding boots with knee high socks peeking out in so in style this winter. These are cute stocking stuffers or a great add on to a gift!"
9. "A curling wand for me is a must have product. Bed head is one of my favorite brands in hair products! [Bed Head Curlipops 1" Curling Iron Wand] is great for a girl who has very fine straight hair. It helps to add volume and texture she will love!"
Love Meghan's gift guide?
Make sure to subscribe to her YouTube channel here and check out her tutorials and makeup videos.
Stay tuned for more gift guides!
I'll be posting a new guide each weekend from now right up until Christmas.
Is there a certain gift guide you'd like to see?
Tweet me or leave a comment with your ideas.