Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: The Blogger

Need assistance in Christmas shopping for a blogger? I'm here to help! 
Here are 10 gift ideas for the blogging obsessed member of your gift list. 


1. Nice Camera - Good quality pictures are key when it comes to any blog. Update your favorite blogger's current camera with a much better upgrade. I love my Nikon COOLPIX L120. It takes wonderful pictures and it was not too expensive. I use it for all the photos I take here on Freshmen Fashion.

2. Journal - Before I start a new post I always jot down notes on what I want it to include. An elegant journal like this one from Kate Spade would be a great place for a blogger to collect their thoughts and ideas.

3. Starbucks Gift Card - What blogger doesn't love Starbucks? They can use this card to buy their favorite Instagram-worthy drink.

4. #OOTD T-shirt- Almost every blogger out there has done the classic OOTD post. This fun tee is the perfect building block for any ensemble and your recipient will appreciate the blogging reference.

5. Calendar Whiteboard - Help your blogger plan out all their posts for the year with this cool whiteboard calendar. I have one just like it and you'd be surprised how useful it is. This one is nice because is features three photo openings.

6. Tripod - A tripod like this one by Sony is an excellent gift for a blogger because it will help make their blog's photo content even better. They'll be able to have their own photo shoots without having to enlist someone as photographer.

7. Man Repeller: Seeking Love. Finding Overalls. by Leandra Medine - Leandra is a fashion blogging legend. In her new book she shares personal stories and photographs along with recounts of her favorite "man-repelling" outfits. This is on my Christmas list this year.

8. Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation - Bloggers are constantly behind the camera so good makeup is essential. This foundation is said to be ideal for any lighting even in photographs.

9. Laptop Case - When you're always on your computer it is nice to have colorful and cheery accessories. This MARC by Marc Jacobs 'Rabbit' Computer Case would make an awesome gift for your blogger.

10. Earbuds - Personally, I like to listen to music when I write for my blog. These edgy BCBG earbuds are a fantastic replacement for your typical white headphones.

Stay tuned for more gift guides.
 I'll be posting a new guide each weekend right up until Christmas.

In the meantime, check out the rest of this year's guides.


Is there a certain gift guide you'd like to see?
Tweet me or leave a comment with your ideas.

- BL

No comments:

Post a Comment