Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring Getaway

Sometimes packing can be such a chore. Especially when you have a tendency to over-pack like me. I decided to challenge myself with creating ten different looks that would be perfect for a fun spring getaway.
1.  Lacquered Link Necklace, Forever21. 2. Spiked Faux Leather Collar, Forever21. 3. Scalloped Cutout Belt, Forever21. 4. Tucker Flat, Steve Madden. 5. Beaded Feather Charm Necklace, Forever21. 6. Denim Shirt, H&M. 7. Polka Dot Tie-Front Sleeveless Woven Shirt, Aeropostale. 8. Crisscross Crop Top, Forever21. 9. Nautical Button Sailor Shorts, Forever21. 10.  High-Waisted Lace Shorts, Forever21. 11. Pleather T-Strap Cork Wedge Sandal, Charlotte Russe. 12. Dress, H&M.

For my "spring getaway" looks I decided to use pieces that had character but were still versatile. These pieces might not normally be characterized as basics but I thought that they had lots of potential when it came to making outfits. Here are the looks that I made:


The looks I created would be perfect for a range of events. Some are dressy whereas others are really laid-back and casual.  I  loved was how affordable all of the pieces I used are. This shows that you can wear one piece of clothing multiple ways and get the most out of your money.

I hope this gave you some ideas on what to pack the next time you go away. Some times less really is more!

XO,
BL

No comments:

Post a Comment