Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's All The Rage: Bold Shorts


For the past few weeks whenever I walk into a store or browse fashion websites online all I see are bold shorts and needless to say, I am totally obsessed! Bold shorts are a great way to add a little pizazz to any summer outfit. Sometimes on a hot day piling on loads of jewelry just isn't practical. So keep the rest of your outfit simple and pair these shorts with solid v-neck t-shirts, easy jewelry, and fun gladiator sandals. Such a great look for a 95+ degree day like the ones I've been experiencing here in New England!

For more sets like this one follow me on polyvore.com (beverlylorraine), for random fashion fabulousness follow me on instagram (beverlylorraine), & most importantly if you like what you see in this post please follow my blog! It would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you & enjoy your day!

For more about the shorts featured in this post please follow this link: http://www.polyvore.com/its_all_rage_bold_shorts/set?id=51810462

No comments:

Post a Comment