Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School Essentials: Checklist

It's that time of year again, darlings! If you haven't already started school again then you will be shortly. I don't know about you but I am a COMPLETE perfectionist when it comes to starting a new school year. So because of this, I have decided to put my OCD to good use and help out those of you who are just like me. Here's 3 last minute tips that will help you de-stress and enjoy your last days of summer peacefully.

1.) DO NOT wait until the day of to pick out your first day of school outfit. Make sure to leave yourself enough time to perfect what your are going to wear. That way when you wake up in the morning and put on your outfit you're good to go and don't have to stress out if it needs a few changes.

2.) If you're going to try a new makeup look or hair style practice it first. The last thing you need is a bad hair/ makeup look on your first day. My suggestion is that you keep it natural.

For a fabulous first day makeup look and my favorite beauty products click on this link: http://freshmenfashion.blogspot.com/2012/08/back-to-school-essentials-natural.html

3.) Pack your bag/purse ahead of time. Make sure you have everything so you won't be searching around the house for one random thing. The last thing you want is to be late on your first day!

I would like to wish all of you a great school year and good luck on  your first day! Have fun and be yourself!

Want me to follow you?! Leave a COMMENT on this post telling me about your favorite back to school item you purchased & your Instagram / Polyvore username and I will FOLLOW YOU!

Want to add some fashion randomness to your day?
Make sure to follow me on:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/beverlylorraine
Instagram: @beverlylorraine (tag me for fashion advice!)
Polyvore: http://beverlylorraine.polyvore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment