Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Recent Obsession: Coco Rocha in Diesel Fall 2012 Campaign

Diesel isn't a brand that I usually follow but recently while reading the August issue of InStyle magazine I came across the Diesel Fall 2012 ad campaign. This campaign features the lovely Coco Rocha whom I happen to be a huge fan of. I loved everything about the campaign images by Steven Meisel. The edgy styling was amazing. Everything was perfect from the cuffed distressed jeans to the menswear inspiration. The shoes are to die for and the studded belt and fabulous blazer are pieces I wish were in my closet right now. I am also in love with the hair, makeup (that red lip completes the whole look), and nails. Overall best campaign images I've seen in a while. They will certainly serve as inspiration as I shop for back-to-school. I may have just found a new brand to watch out for every time I open up a magazine.

Tell me what you think about the styling in a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment