The fashionista is stylish, unique, and always on top of the latest trends.
Here are 10 trendy gifts for the chicest person on your gift list.
|1. Teen Vogue Magazine November 2013, Barnes and Noble. 2. Pretty-Tough Earcuff, Forever21, $6.80. 3. Street-Chic Spiked Moto Jacket, Forever21, $47.80. 4. It Girl Tee, Forever21, $13.80. 5. Tribeca Dome Pebbled Leather Satchel Bag, Nine West, $199. 6. Grunge Plaid Flannel Scarf, Forever21, $10.80. 7. Mid-Size Silver Color Stainless Steel Lexington Chronograph Watch, Michael Kors, $225. 8. Jersey Dress, H&M, $24.95. 9. Leather Gloves, H&M, $24.95. 10. Spot-On Wedge Booties, Forever21, $39.80.|
1. If you have no idea what to get a fashion forward member of your gift list, a subscription to their favorite magazine is a fantastic idea. Not sure which magazine to subscribe them to? Teen Vogue is a must have for anyone who's passionate about fashion.
2. A fun accessory to gift would be this edgy spiked earcuff from Forever21. It's not super expensive and adds a major statement to any outfit.
3. Every fashionista needs a great faux-leather jacket. This one has cool studded details making it completely on trend. Your recipient will be able to style this jacket into many different looks.
4. This It Girl Tee would make a perfect gift. Graphic tees and tees with sayings have been huge this year. They've been spotted all over the place from local malls to high fashion runways. Your fashionista will love this one because of its basic design and black and white color combo. Both of these aspects make it easy to pair with a bunch of other clothes for a cool-girl vibe.
5. Every girl needs an everyday bag. This one from Nine West is excellent for that. It's sleek and practical because of its classic shape and color but also very stylish at the same time.
6. The grunge trend has been very popular for 2013. This flannel scarf from Forever21 is an inexpensive way to allow the person you're shopping for to try out the trend. Plus, everyone needs a good scarf for the winter months.
7. This Michael Kors watch is definitely pricier than some of the other gifts in this guide. It's for sure an investment. Its large "boyfriend" size makes it modern and on trend. But, its silver color and simple face make it a classic. This watch is the ideal gift for fashionistas of all ages.
8. A staple dress in a vibrant color is a fabulous addition to any wardrobe. This one from H&M is affordable and any stylish girl would love it.
9. Another fashionable and practical gift is a pair of these leather gloves. They are totally worth the money. They're something that anyone could use for the wintertime while being very chic at the same time.
10. These unique cheetah print wedge booties are so awesome. They might not be for everyone but the right person would love them. They'd add a bit of edge to any look.
Stay tuned for more gift guides!
I'll be posting a new guide each weekend from now right up until Christmas.
Is there a certain gift guide you'd like to see?
Tweet me or leave a comment with your ideas.