Recently, I've been loving menswear inspired pieces. I think that the trick to rocking this look is to add a hint of femininity whether it be in shape, pattern, or color. I styled my classic white shirt with a black tie and edged it up with a leather jacket, navy skinny jeans, and oxfords.
|Dollhouse Jacket (similar), Converse Onestar Shirt (similar), Calvin Klein Tie (similar), LC Lauren Conrad Jeans, Rainbow Oxfords (similar)|
H&M blazer, Forever21 bow tie, H&M oxfords, Macy's Tuxedo Pants, Forever21 ties (1, 2, 3), H&M hat (SOLD OUT), H&M suspenders, H&M belt
- The blazer shown above has a great shape to it that will give you an hourglass figure.
- A bow tie like this plaid one is a quirky alternative to the typical tie.
- I am a huge fan of oxfords and the ones pictured would be perfect for any menswear inspired look.
- Oxfords are stylish and comfortable.
- Tuxedo pants in a skinny cut like these ones have a menswear vibe but will flatter a women's body.
- I love to rock a great tie. These ones from Forever21 come in a great range of colors and patterns. A hot pink tie gives a girly to an otherwise masculine look.
- A fun hat and cool suspenders are unexpected and totally chic.
- A simple black leather belt is a must have.
What's your favorite trend right now? Leave me a comment telling me what you think!
The collage used in this post was made using www.polyvore.com. You can check it out right here for more information about items featured.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Love this blog? I'm happy to hear! Make sure to follow Freshmen Fashion on www.blogger.com and www.bloglovin.com!
For fabulous fashion randomness make sure to follow me!