Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

As the number of school days is growing smaller the question of how I'm going to spend my summer keeps entering my mind. Never have I ever had a summer all to myself to just relax and downshift from my normally crazy busy school schedule. I'm not used to this spare time and have no idea what to do with it. For as long as I can remember I have always had a love for fashion and just about everything about it. I have also always excelled in creative writing in school and I thoroughly enjoy it. So, I have decided to start a blog documenting my fashion adventures and endeavors this summer.


If asked, I would describe my style as glam rock n' roll with a mixture of business chic. My wardrobe contains mostly of  blazers, skinny jeans, obnoxiously large jewelry, and Converse sneakers. I'm a total perfectionist and this trait is surely shown in everything I do. One of my favorite things to do is draw fashion sketches. I've been drawing them since fourth grade. I am a huge fan of music too. You'll rarely find me without my ipod nearby.


Keep in mind this is my first blog ever. I am totally new to this and will be figuring it out little by little in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment